WE AIM TO DELIVER SOME OF THE BEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS FOR OUR GLOBAL CLIENTS

Open accountContact

Invoice Finance

A large focus for us as a business, as well as FX, is Invoice finance and other types of commercial finance. All finance arrangements are provided by a member of our extensive network of brokers & lenders. We’re currently helping companies across the UK out with more flexible, lower cost invoice finance facilities with no monthly minimums or Personal guarantees. Credit insurance is included in the one low monthly fee.



CONTROL YOUR CASHFLOW

Ocean Capital Exchange Logo

WHAT WE DO

We enable our clients to access the cash tied up in their unpaid invoices. We ensure that, when we’re involved, our clients are only dealing with credit-worthy customers to negate the risk of bad debt. Our automated reminder service helps to ensure your customers pay on time, as long as obligations to the customer have been satisfied, and we maintain complete confidentiality for our customer throughout.

HOW DO WE DO IT

Channel’s Crest platform manages the end-to-end process and integrates with your accounting package and bank account to ensure a seamless, user-friendly facility. Our client provides us with the invoice, we advance them up to 95% of the cash upfront; we then collect the value of the invoice from your customer and advance the other 5% less our fees. Complete confidentiality and named trust accounts mean your customers have no idea we’re involved.

WHO DOES THIS SUIT?

Our solution is perfect for SMEs who either provide their customers with credit terms and perhaps have to pay suppliers upfront, bridging that gap; or SMEs who think they could win more business and have an edge over their competitors if they gave credit terms to their customers. Our target audience are SMEs who want to boost growth quickly without having to wait 30/60/90 days or more for the funds to do so.

WHY TRY US?

- Can raise up to 95% of your invoice from day one
- No monthly minimums - only pay for what you use
- No need to take a Personal Guarantee like most other lenders
- Facilities are always confident to your clients, with named Trust accounts for repayment
- Charges are minimal and include credit insurance to protect against bad debt