Take control of your overseas revenues with an Ocean Capital Exchange Ltd E-commerce account.
The likes of Shopify charge their users a 2% fee for converting currencies back into their home
currency with Shopify Payments (1.5% in the US).
Ocean Capital Exchange Ltd, in partnership with Ebury partners, can offer local collection in the US and 14 other Countries; meaning you can have your foreign revenues sent directly to your e-commerce account and exchanged at our rates instead, in your own time, adding at least 1% to your turnover on international sales.
Ebury e-commerce accounts are also a member of the Amazon PSP program, making us one of the few FX payments providers who are approved to receive funds in different currencies from Amazon.
- Set up collection accounts in up to 15 countries and 35 currencies -
- Collect in local currency saving transaction time and conversion fees -
- Convert your funds back to your chosen currency -
- Fix your exchange rate for up to 5 years with Forward Contracts and manage FX risk -
- Receive credit to pay your suppliers -
- Avoid cash flow gaps and keep your business moving -
- Pay your suppliers in one of 140+ currencies -
- Enabling you to build stronger supplier relationships -
🠪 Check your balances
🠪 Convert Currencies
🠪 Finance Payments
🠪 Pull Statements